CUSTOMERS POLICY PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Dear Customer, in accordance with the EU Regulation we provide the following information about your personal data processing.
Identity and contact data about the Controller.
The Controller is Enki S.r.l, with registered office in Via Bachelet, n° 65, Tax code and V.A.T number 02771910367
To contact the Controller you can also write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Purposes, lawful basis for processing and types of processed data.
The collection and processing of your personal data are carried out for:
– The performance of either the contractual or precontractual relationship ( lawful basis: fulfilment of either a contract or precontractual measures)
– The fulfilment of the related management, administrative and accounting obligations (lawful basis: as above mentioned)
– The possible protection of the rights of the Controller( lawful basis: legitimate interest of the Controller.
Your personal data will be processed according to principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency to manage either the contractual or precontractual relationship to follow up to your requests.
It is optional to provide the data, but it is necessary to perform the contract and in particular for the fulfilment of the contract obligations as well as any connected administrative and accounting obligation.
The lack of consent to use the data for promotion purposes does not affect the performance of the contract, but it will have as sole consequence, the impossibility for the Controller to process your personal data for such purposes.
The Controller will be entitled to process, solely for the mentioned purposes, only common data, such as biographical data, electronic and telephone references for example, role in the customer company/organization together with business and financial data, corporate name, registered offices, the bank details about the customer itself.
Possible recipients and recipient categories of the personal data
Your common personal data can be provided to the following subjects:
– Suppliers of either products or services for the performance of the contractual relationship or for related obligations
– Either public administrations or public organizations for the fulfilment connected with legal obligations
– Insurance companies and banking institutions
– Internal resources of the Controller who have received specific instructions
– External subjects who are appointed as responsible for the processing (e.g computer consultants, software houses, technical consultants)
– Specialists and companies involved in administration and company management (self employed controllers)
The Controller does not have the intention of transferring your personal data to a Third country which is situated outside the European Union, if not only by means of Cloud systems. The company uses Cloud servers which provide appropriate guarantees about the data management.
Retention period of the personal data
Your data will be processed for the period either allowed or imposed by the regulations which are applicable to the management of either employment or cooperation relationship and for the period which is necessary to ensure the legal protection to you and to the Controller according to the contractual and extracontractual profile. The data will be retained for 10 years after the termination of the last relationship, unless different requirements arise deriving from the kind of manufactured products.
Data subject rights
At any time you are entitled to ask the Controller for the access to your data(art. 15) as well as either the amendment or erasure of the data themselves (art.17)
You are entitled to require the restriction of the processing (art.18) that is to object to it (art.21)
If you believe that your rights have been infringed ,you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory Authority, the data protection Supervisor (www.garanteprivacy.it) with seat in Rome.
The Controller does not use in any way automated decision making processes concerning your personal data.
Either to contact the controller or complain please write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org